Sunday, September 7, 2008

Can You Trust a Skinny Food Blogger?

I've heard that you can't trust a skinny cook.

What about a skinny food blogger?

Some of you may wonder why I was conspicuously absent for the entire month of August. Among other things, I was fighting some serious health issues, including an alarming weight loss. I'm a statuesque 5' 10", but, at one point, my weight had plummeted to 105 pounds.

If you're interested in the agony and ecstasy of regaining 25 pounds, check out my other blog, Cancer Banter, and read "Are We Having Fun Yet: Losing and Finding 25 Pounds."

And tell me: How would YOU go about gaining 25 pounds?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog through Petrea's. I love your header! very cute!

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I did wonder about your absence, but didn't want to pry. And no, barring actual health reasons, I'm always suspicious of skinny food bloggers and chefs. ;)

Susan C said...

Thanks for checking in Stephane. I've been enjoying perusing your blog.

WC, thanks for wondering about my absence. It sure feels good to be back in the kitchen and garden again! And I have a couple pomelos waiting for you.